For optimal use, please follow these tips.
- Light the wick where it meets the wax.
- Allow the wax to establish a liquid pool until it reaches the vessel's edge.
- Keep the candle free from foreign objects, including matches and wick trimmings.
- Burn the candle on a flat, fire-resistant surface for no more than 4 hours at a time.
- Refrain from handling the candle until the wax has fully solidified.
- Remove the charred area of the wick prior to next use.
- Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains.